Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply offers the following Returns Policy:
We honor manufacturers warranty on products, they are sold as is and are not guarranteed to fit any particular application. We will not be liable or held responsible for any damages, loss of freight, cargo, or profits; consequental, direct or inderect in any way.
NOTICE: Even though every effort is made to supply the correct information, some parts may be discontinued or superceded by a newer part, it is very difficult to keep all of these changes up to date on a daily basis. Inacuracies, and typographical erorrs are possible, we can't claim responsibility.
Prior to shipping a return, you must contact Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply for a return goods approval (RGA) number. Without this number, your return cannot be processed. You must receive an RGA for ALL PARTS you wish to return. Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply reserves the right to deny returns on parts without RGA numbers. This includes products added by the customer to an approved RGA without Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply's approval.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. All clearance items are ineligible for warranties or returns.
- Shipping on purchases is non-refundable, and all return shipping will be paid by the customer.
- Items to be returned must be unused and unopened, in the original packaging in resaleable condition. Items missing component parts or without packaging are not eligible for returns. Please note: All products covered in protective coating (laser film or similar) cannot be returned or exchanged once the coating has been either partially or fully removed.
- There is a 35% re-stocking fee on special orders. This includes all bulk orders, and quantities outside our normal stock that must be ordered directly from the manufacturer. Returns on such items may have to be shipped directly from the customer back to the manufacturer.
- Custom built or modified items are not returnable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
- In order to receive an exchange or refund the customer must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt along with the original item.
- Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply is not liable for any damage or loss to returned items in transit from the customer back to Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply, Inc. All damage/loss claims must be filed by the custome with the shipper used.